MusicMyst on the Moor, Ghostpocalypse – 8 Epilog, Ghostpocalypse – Crossing the Threshold, Wizardtorium – Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 Sea Of Thieves by Serge Narcissoff | https://soundcloud.com/sergenarcissoff Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ Gavotte – French Dances of the Renaissance Ancient Instrument Ensemble of Paris Missa Nigra Sum – Kyrie by Palestrina Performed by Stanislav Ossovskiy Qui Tollis by WA Mozart European Archive, Public Domain Trois Gnossienne by Satie Performed by Edward Rosser, Public Domain Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky European Archive, Public Domain Concerto for 2 Trumpets in C by Vivaldi Arranged by Michel Rondeau, Public Domain Concerto for 2 Violins in A minor by Vivaldi Performed by New Trinity Baroque Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Concerto No. 4 in F minor Winter, by Vivaldi Performed by the USAF Concert Band, Public Domain Concerto in E major Spring, by Vivaldi Performed by the Modena Chamber Orchestra, Public Domain Concerto No. 4 in F minor Winter, by Vivaldi Performed by the Modena Chamber Orchestra, Public Domain
SourcesBellot, Gabrielle. Finding Refuge in a Queer Vampire Novella. Lithub. Nov 1, 2017. https://lithub.com/finding-refuge-in-a-queer-vampire-novella/
- Woolley, Benjamin. The Queen’s Conjurer: the Life and Magic of Dr Dee. Harper Press. London. 2001. Print. Get a copy HERE
- Louv, Jason. John Dee and the Empire of Angels. Inner Traditions. Vermont. 2018. Print. Get a copy HERE
- Sherman W.H. John Dee: The politics of reading and writing in the English Renaissance. University of Massachusetts Press; Amherst, MA: 1995.
- Devine, Michael J. John Prestall: A Complex Relationship with the Elizabethan Regime. University of Wellington. 2009. Web. https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/41339754.pdf
- O’Conner and Robertson. John Dee. School of Math and Stats, U. of St. Andrews, Scotland. 2002. Web. http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Biographies/Dee.html
- Rampling, Jennifer. John Dee and the Sciences: Early Modern Networks of Knowledge. Elsevier, Ltd. Cambridge. 2012. Web. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3778877/
Click here to download the Episode!
One thought on “Ep 231: John Dee part 1”
Comments are closed.